Wednesday 14 October 2015

Zoella Beauty.


For as long as I can remember I've wanted the Zoella beauty range, basically ever since it first got announced I've wanted it. 
I'm not lucky enough to have a fair selection to choose from thanks to my lovely boyfriend for getting me quite a fair bit for my birthday, which I am very very grateful for. 
I have a variety of both of the two scents which she has to offer and I like them both equally as they're both such lovely scents which are my favourites when it comes to body lotion etc. 
I love the body mist as it's got quite a strong smell but not too strong to make it over powering like a perfume. My other favourite is also the body lotions, I have them in both scents and they smell good enough to eat!
I plan to have a nice relaxing bath and enjoy myself with my bath bombs and bath soak and catch up on any of the Zoella blog posts that I've missed! 
Can you tell that I like Zoella?


No comments:

Post a Comment