Sunday 27 September 2015

Christmas Tag.

This tag is a little late because I've had all sorts going on, but I gathered, better late then never!

What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

Home Alone is of course one of my favourites, it’s a complete classic and one of the films I can say I do actually watch every year without fail. The others consist of, Love Actually, The Holiday, The Grinch, and The Polar Express as it’s always on the TV!
Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning, usually at the crack of dawn.
Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I can’t really think of a ‘favourite’, but I do remember one Christmas opening up my barbie’s when I was younger and getting so excited asking my dad to put the horse and carriage together for me.
Favourite festive food?
Chocolate mints are a must at Christmas for me and Match Sticks! (Preferably the orange, as orange chocolate is my ultimate favourite!)
Favourite Christmas gift?
For many, many years when I was growing up I always dreamed of having baby dolls,barbie’s, polly pocket, you know all the usual girly stuff, my dreams always came true at Christmas, not once did I ask for them, my parents just knew which presents would keep me quiet for hours!
Favourite Christmas scent?
Peppermint, it just reminds me of candy canes, we always had them decorated around the tree when I was growing up, reminds me of my childhood. We no longer can have them around the tree as my dogs would probably eat them…
Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really, it’s more of just a family time for us, always wear our new Christmas pj’s though.
What tops your tree?
We’ve changed it over the years so much, from freaky looking angels, to stars.. Both last year and this year, we have a silver star.
As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I didn’t really ask for anything crazy, I’d just get the standard presents of toys, clothes and selection boxes and was pretty happy with them.
What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Of course giving and receiving presents is a great part, but honestly I just enjoy the family being together in a happy, cherry environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment