Tuesday 11 July 2017

All New Skincare.

 Soo, recently I have found I'm breaking out so much and my skin is looking oh so terrible, I remember seeing either on youtube or someone's instagram the GinZing facial scrub, so off I headed to the Origins website... and done some damage to my bank account. 
That being said, first thing I added to my basket was the GinZing Facial Scrub which is £15.50 it smells so lovely and really wakes your skin up and makes it a whole lot brighter, one of my new favourites and one which I find myself grabbing for every morning.

Next up is Deep Pore Cleanser With Saw Palmetto and Mint which is £16.50 I love this face wash too! I struggle with oily skin and since using this I can say that has been n o where near as oily as it was, I'm not as keen on the smell of this one as the other one prior, but I still love it.

I was a little naughty with this purchase as I had no intentions of buying it but once I saw how much it should be in comparison to how much it was... I couldn't resist. 
Day & Night Refreshers the whole collection is worth over £70 but as a set is £36.50 so I couldn't resist! 



I haven't yet tried anything out of the set other than the Ginzing Eye Cream as I already have a tub of it, and it is the best day cream I have ever used, it makes my eyes look and feel refreshed and is amazing! it lasts a long long time because the tub is fairly large and you only need a little!

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment