Sunday 2 July 2017

I'm Home!



Guess who’s back, back again.
Jess’s back, tell a friend.
Guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back. 

Yes, okay, I'm a terrible blogger, I come and I go, I use the excuse of 'oh I have too much too do' or 'too busy!' but let's be real, I'm not... I'm just extremely lazy. This must change! I love to blog, I just need to pour my heart back into it and get going again.

So Hi! For those of you who may not know me, I'm Jess! (the terrible blogger) but that will change in time, trust me this time :) anywaaaay, so what have I being doing since I've been away from the ol' blogging life I hear you ask? Welllllll, I moved out! Me and the boyf are now renting our own flat, it's not huge, nor small, it's a good size for the two of us and I loooove it!

I did lose my way with the whole exercising and mission hot-bod but i'm hoping to be back on it soon, because I'm just not feeling confident or happy with my whole body image thing that's going on.. I'll keep you posted on any progress (if any lol).

Hopefully my next blog post will be a little more interesting, see you soon!

Jess xx


No comments:

Post a Comment