Thursday 7 September 2017

A Little Of What's On My Mind....

So Hey... This post is a little out my comfort zone, simply because I'm speaking more about what's on my mind than about a product, also if you haven't noticed from my previous posts, I'm not the best at getting my thoughts down so let's give it a whirl.

Life can be difficult and things often get in the way, right? Well, we let them get in the way..often I say oh I'll leave exercising tonight because work has been so hectic and I'm so tired I can't physically do it... No Jess you're using your job as an excuse, stop!! Our physical being is just as important as our mental being, sometimes we need a break and that's okay too, but we must try to look after ourselves as much as possible and I myself need to take a leaf out of my own book.

Taking time for ourselves is another thing which I totally suck at, and a lot of us probably do too. Sometimes a little alone time, may that be reading a book, exercising, yoga, meditating, drawing, colouring, any hobby you may have or something you may enjoy doing, just simply take out 5 minutes of your day and slowly increase it every few days or even a weeks time, you'll thank yourself for it later. 

Learn to appreciate your surroundings, I'm a sucker for taking pictures of my surroundings, the sky, people I'm with - people are probably sick of seeing my family, the dogs and Joe on snapchat! (add me! jesshayesx) but I see it as some day we won't remember all that we have done, and my memory is atrocious as it is which is why I started up a scrapbook, every now and then I print off my pictures using a phone app and stick them down as a little keepsake photo album with my own little touch - don't get me wrong I haven't done a lot this year so I have not a lot to print off but hopefully next year and the last few months of this year will make it a little fuller than it is now. 

LOVE!! I can't express this enough, show love more! tell those around you how you feel about them, show them how happy you are to be spending time with them, don't take them for granted and stop doing all the special important things. It could be a family member, friend, partner, colleague, let them know and feel valued, praise them, thank them, you'll make them feel so good about themselves. Just ask yourself one question - what more could I do to make someone happy?

This post was more to get what was on my mind written down and give my brain a little bit of a break so I do apologise for rambling on about things that may not even interest you, but if you read till the end, I hope it helps and that it got you thinking too. 

See you soon my lovelies 
Jess xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment